The Abacos are an archipelago of islands and cays that are shaped like a boomerang. This shape makes offers the waters natural protection, the area is well known as the World Sailing Capital and a Sailor's Nirvana.
Due to its close proximity and northerly location of the Tropic of Cancer, the vegetation here offers a variety of amazing vine, ferns and wild flowers, Oleander and Orchids to name a few.
All necessary information
Where you surf
Abaco's Cays, Bahamas
Women, men and children of all ages
Embarkation and disembarkation
All teams will be coordinated by a skipper
When it takes place
The whole year
Cost of participation
From € 1876,00 per person for the entire period
Your cruise will be on board of a Catana 50 Ocean Class, a 15 meters catamaran with 5 double cabins, each with its own private bathroom.
The yacht is equipped with air conditioning, watermaker and generator, for the maximum comfort.
The crew includes a professional skipper and a hostess/cook, who will take care of each aspect of your sailing vacation, ensuring everyone on board will experience a memorable vacation.
Cruise program *
||Embarkation in Marsh Harbour.
||After breakfast we head to Eblow Cay and then Hope town, where you will moor for the night.
||Our navigation continues to White Sound and the Abaco Inn, an entertaining Caribbean evening awaits you here.
||Breakfast will be served on board, afterwards we set our sails towards Tahiti Beach, a little lagoon with fine stretches of white sandy beaches and bordering hanging coconut palm trees.
||We will be heading to Sandy Cay, this area belongs to the Pelican Cays Sea Park and all corals and sea life are under a preservation area.
||Today we will head to Little Harbour, a small harbour that is strategically important as it is protected from all points.
||We set sail to Man O War Cay, an historical township easily accessible with the dinghy, here you will have an opportunity to go shopping.
||Disembark at Marsh Harour at 9am.
* The program is indicative and may undergo some changes due to adverse weather.
You can purchase your own flights or contact Sailogy.com to help you select the most convenient flight connections. Availability and prices will be checked at the time of the request.
Participation fees (2016)
||Price per person in a couple
||Price per person single
|From 20/02 till 05/03
|From 16/04 till 21/05
The price includes:
- Accomodation in double air-conditioned standard or superior cabin with private bathroom
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Service of the crew: 2 persons (Captain, steward/cook)
- 2 sets of linen, bath towels and beach towels per person per week
- Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
- Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
- Water sports on board (snorkelling equipment and sea kayak)
The price does not include:
- Transfers airport-base-airport (optional): 20 € one way per person
- Soft and alcoholic beverages
- Cash Box (mandatory): 145 € per person per cruise, payable on spot upon arrival
To reserve your place just pour when booking an advance of the 50% of the participation fee. The last 50% must be paid at least 45 days before the departure date.