- For marketing purposes for example, to display personalised banner
- To identify you as you travel around our site and to monitor your journey and record sales.This enables us to identify issues and improve our customer journey.
- To provide site usage information, which together with purchase information, will further help us improve and develop the products and services we offer.
- To ensure that items are placed into your Shopping Basket and your order is processed correctly. For marketing purposes for example, to display personalised banners.
- You may change your website browser settings to reject cookies. To learn how to disable cookies or opt out of their usage please visit aboutcookies.org. Please note, however, that some cookies are essential in order to shop on the Website and in the event you do reject cookies this may impair the functionality of the Website and may mean that you are unable to shop on the Website.
- At no point do our cookies or those of our third parties store your personal payment information.
We have classified our cookies into two different types: First and Third party cookies. First party cookies are the cookies that Sailogy set to offer you a fully functional experience when shopping our site. Third party cookies are set by our business partners such as Social Media and Adobe Flashplayer, which we use to display video content.
First party cookies
Third party cookies
We have tried to ensure that you our customers have full visibility of the cookies used on our website. Our website requires certain cookies to be enabled for you to be able to shop on Sailogy however if you would like to restrict or block cookies from this website you can use your browser to do so. Each browser allows you to restrict or block cookies in different ways so we recommend that you visit the Help section to learn how to set your preferences. For further information about cookies and how to manage them visit aboutcookies.org.